Monday, November 24, 2008

AMRBC Fall Festival. . .

Our church has had it's annual fall festival. It is free to the community and is usually held the same weekend that our county fair is in town. We went to both last year but chose to only go to our fall festival this year. It's is less crowded, clean, and a lot safer!

We had a great time and the weather was beautiful. We stayed pretty much the entire time it went on.
Brynn riding the train with Ella and Mr. Micheal

Addie with Karson and Lizzie Grace

This was a pretty funny sight. If you look closely to the far left and right of the photo you will see 2 grown men racing up the gigantic inflatable obstacle course. I am sad to say that one is my husband, the other belongs to this poor soul.

Brynn and Ella on the swings.

And yes I assure you, my child DID wear shoes to this outdoor event, but it was too much of a hassle to put them on and off every time she got into one of those inflatables.

Addie always seems to fall asleep when we go places. She slept in her stroller under a table while we had lunch.

The 2 love birds

The main reason we stayed as long as we did was for 2 reasons: 1. My dear friend talked me into running the cotton candy machine for an hour with another friend. This was a sight to see! I kinda got the hang of it after a few trys, but it was pretty windy that day so I still had it all over me! Sorry no picture to share. 2. Brandon had to help with something towards the end.

Can't wait until next year...well...I maybe I can...Cotton candy is still fresh in my mind :)

No comments: