Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Kindness of a Stranger. . .

Tonight, we went out to eat...because I am lazy and didn't feel like cooking. I thought it would be nice to go to one of Brandon's favorite restaurants (he usually gives in and we go were I want). We headed towards Greenville to eat at Don Pablo's.

We were sitting at our table enjoying our dinner. . . well. . . Brandon and Brynn were enjoying their meals. I had to send mine back. It wasn't quite right. I hate to send things back, but I did. The waitress brought my new, correct meal out and it was great.

Anyway back to the point of this post. . .

As we were sitting/eating, a nice older couple sat across from us. A few minutes passed and the lady approached our table. She gave us a coupon for $5 off our meal. She said she had 2 and the coupon expired today. We thanked her and she went back to her table.

I was really excited because with the coupon our meal was under $20!! We thanked the couple again as we left.

It never ceases to amaze me how nice a total stranger can be.

No comments: