Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...

FOR ICE CREAM!!!!

Today, Brandon went to the grocery store. . . ALONE. . . with Brynn. Of course, he came out with tons of things (junk food) that I don't usually buy. The one good thing he bought was ice cream cones.

I know once everyone reads this, they are going to think I am crazy for waiting so long to give my child an ice cream cone, but oh well.

Brynn has NEVER in her 3 1/2 years of life had an ice cream cone. She has, on the other hand, had her fair share of ice cream. She is Brandon's child.

I have pushed this issue off for as long as possible. I don't really care for messes especially when I am the person doing the cleaning. And we all know just how messy ice cream cones are.

Brandon convinced me today would be the day she would eat her very 1st ice cream cone. I was a bit nervous to say the least. They melt so fast you know.

Much to my surprise, Brynn did great eating her ice cream cone. NO mess at all. She did remind me that she was all grown up now!

My silly girl. . .
Brynn enjoying the ice cream cone!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

She is growing up! :) Thanks for the message on Kelly's blog!

WE MISS YA'LL! :)

Alison said...

Check Brandon's email for why I stayed up all night Friday! :)