Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brynn's New Style. . .

I know no one probably cares about this but it was a cute picture and I wanted to share. Brynn had an accident at her Mimi's. I am not sure why, she just says she had to go and no one was there. Anyway, she had no change of clothes and Brandon's mom did not have enough time to wash and dryer her clothes because Brandon was almost done working.

The results. . .












Brynn is wearing Brent's socks as pants which as you can see take up her entire leg. She wanted them off immediatly and was not as excited as I was to take her picture. I thought she looked cute and who knows maybe socks as pants are in our future!!

4 comments:

Natalie Kellett said...

Summer that is sooo cute.... She is just so precious and I love teaching sunday school to her. She is always so good and interacts well with the kids... I do hope she gets to play in the snow because those were fun days as kids... too bad were not kids anymore :)

Alison said...

I think Brynn is so cute! I love the sock idea! :)

Rhonda said...

Love the socks! They could wear the sock leggings with their t-shirts to sing in the choir! Get blue ones or lime green ones.... Perfect idea! :)

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.