Sunday, January 27, 2008

AMRBC Preschool Choir. . .


At the begin of January, I began helping with the preschool choir at chruch. I was a little nervous at first, but the kids are so great!! They are so cute when they are learning their songs. Today, we had groundbreaking at church and all the choirs had to sing including our kids. They sang "How Great Is Our God"...well...just the chorus. They did great. I was so proud.


I know the picture are kinda dark ( Brandon took them). I told Brynn for weeks that she had to sing as loud as she possible could because there would be people sitting in the very back and it would be hard for them to hear. This is the reason for the crazy face she was making when she was singing.

The ground breaking was great. I am so glad my family had the opportunity to take part in this major event in our church. It will be neat to look back at this day in years to come.

3 comments:

Natalie Kellett said...

Now I understand her big singing. It was soooo cute. I was like Drew look how big Brynn is singing. We had a good giggle over that. I told Rhonda I would help the preschool choir whenever yall need help so just let me know :)

Summer said...

That will be great!!! It is so much fun.

Rhonda said...

I love the pictures!! She is so funny and EK is actually singing too I noticed.