Friday, December 9, 2011

A Trip to Bethlehem…

DSC_0084

I wanted to go to a live nativity this year but was having trouble finding one in our area. When a friend told me she found one, I quickly switched the activity we had planned to this one!!

Brynn was so funny when she read we were going on a trip to Bethlehem. She thought we were REALLY going to Bethlehem. She insisted we pack our bags, wanted to know how long we were staying there, how long it took to fly there, and if the way were going was the way to the airport!

We meet some friends there and we W A I T E D for E V E R to walk through the town of Bethlehem. It was fun going to the different shops, paying our taxes, and finding no room to sleep just like Mary and Joseph.

At the end, we were treated with hot cocoa and cookies.

I was disappointed to hear it was the last year the church would be doing it.

No comments: