Monday, December 1, 2008

Prayer Request. . .

******************UPDATE**********************
Stacy and family are on their way back to SC. Noah's appendix is inflammed but the Drs. said they could come home. He is supposed to see the Dr here tomorrow. Stacy is going to try to make it home without stopping. The weather is not supposed to be good (snow). Please, please pray they have a safe trip home and NO more problems.

Can you please say a prayer for my friend, Stacy and her family. They went to New Year for Thanksgiving and have not had the best of luck. They were supposed to come home on Sunday but are still in New York. Their car wouldn’t start and had to wait to have it fixed today. On top of that, two of her children, Zoe and Noah, were sick. Noah is still sick. They are at the hospital now in New York. The Drs. think it may be his appendix but are still running test. Please pray for their family.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my, I didn't know it had came to that... I am praying for them.. If you know of anything that I can do for them please let me know..

Summer said...

This is all I know right now. When I hear something new I will update everyone.

Thanks for praying.

Stacy said...

Thank you so much for all your prayers!!!