Friday, August 1, 2008

Sunday School Social. . .

Last Sunday, we went to a cookout/pool party. I was very excited because this was the 1st social we have had with our old class. Back in the spring, our class split and became 2 classes. The class was actually that big believe it or not!

It was nice to see some people that we really don't get to see that often anymore. It was a great time. I think the men had the most fun. . . playing with the kids . . . or more appropriately said "acting like kids"!!! Joe R. made the BIGGEST splashes I have ever seen in my life!!!

I hope we do joint socials more often!!!

Brynn with Mr. Drew (I think he is her new boyfriend...don't tell Zachary!)

Jason doing a flip...
Joe's plunge. . . The SPLASH!!!
Addie. . .

This picture looks like Andrew is standing on Karson's back. He is actually on the diving board and Karson is trying to dive!
Elizabeth upside!!

Taking a dip to cool off. . .


Zac, Mr. Drew, & Brynn
Chicken Fight. . .
Ella Kate's favorite spot. . .Mr. Drew is a strong man. . .
Addie with her favorite toy of the day. You can't tell but she has lots of grass stuck to her hinney.

2 comments:

Summer Martin said...

I had to look at the picture of Andrew on the diving board for a long time to figure it out. I will not tell Zachary about Brynn's new boyfriend because he would be hearbroken. We had so much fun and should do it more often.

Natalie Kellett said...

We had so much fun. That pic does look funny. We love those kids and they sure do love Drew!!