Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fashion Statement. . .

What does my child want to wear out on a day when the temperature is in the 90's . . .




No folks, your eyes are not deceiving you. Brynn is in fact wearing snow boots in the middle of the summer with her swimsuit cover up!

Normally, I would not let my child leave the house unless she had her coordinating outfit on with a matching bow.

Today. . . I did not want to fight that battle. It was just not worth it.

And for all you faithfully readers who are just dying to know. . . we did in fact go to more than 1 place dressed in this well fashioned outfit. Target, Ingles, and Firehouse.

You never know. . .these could become a fashion hit!

I have learned in my short parenting life that you(the parent) must choose the battles and this is definitely not 1 of them!

No comments: