Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of School...

Brynn had been waiting for school to start for weeks now. She was very excited to be going downstairs this year to the "big kid classes". I was a little sad. This means she is growing up :( Man time flies.

I thought back to this day last year and Addie was only a few days old!! This is the 2 of them this year. Brynn is heading off to her 3 year old preschool class and Addie is headed to Mimi's.
Brynn insisted that she take a lunch box to school this year because she is "all grown up". I tried to explain to her that she leaves school every day before lunch and that she will eat lunch once she gets home. She has no need for a lunch box. She tried to convince me that "ALL the kids downstairs take a lunch box." I gave in... We use it to carry a snack for the ride to Mimi's.

Brynn in one car...
Addie in the other...
Brynn going down the stairs to Big Kid World...
Brynn the same teacher she had last year...Ms. Jennie. She also has 2 friends in her class from last year...Jazmynn and Livi. She told me she loves her new class and all her new friends.
Brynn & Ms. Jennie
I hope this year is another greater year, but I also hope it is a slow year...only this year and next year and we start REAL school.

2 comments:

jkstrib said...

They are so cute! They always look so adorable. I love Brynn's dress!

Rhonda said...

Our sweet little girls are growing up. :)